Monday, September 26, 2005

Third Day

Ezri was curious about her cage cleaning. She let me do everything and was not threatened.
I was feeling brave and offered her my arm again. She jumped right on and sat as close to me as she could get. I then offered her my bare hand. She stepped right up. No biting. She then proceded to go up my arm and down my shirt. I held her and cuddled her for about a half hour.
I really should have waited until she is fully clipped. I don't want to risk an injury.
After the vet visit she will be moving to a closer room and be able to have even more interaction from my husband and I. She seems to be have more experiences with women. John and I are going to work on her comfort level with men. He will be the designated treat giver. The way to her heart is her tummy!!

No comments: