Now I am a volunteer for the Oregon Humane Society. Parrots for adoption will be found under small animals.
My first foster bird for them is Peaches. Isn't she a pretty girl?
Peaches is looking for her forever home. She will need to find a home with experienced parrot people. Peaches is 15 years old and has only had one home with her mom. Her OHS Animal ID is 75949. The adoption fee for Peaches is $950. She will be adopted with her cage and accessories.
If you are interested please send me the answers to these questions:
- Please tell me about your parrot experience.
- What would Peaches diet be at your home?
- How would she spend her day?
- How many people live in your home or visit frequently?
- What monthly budget do you have allotted for her care?
- Have you ever re-homed a pet? What kind of pet and why?
- How do you plan to have Peaches taken care of in case you get sick?
- What will you do if she starts having behavioral issues such as biting and or screaming?
- Why do you want to adopt Peaches and what kind of home will you give her?
- List 3 references - People I can call or email that know your pet parrot care and history
- I would love to see where she will be living. Pictures of the bird room or area would be great! If you are close enough for a home visit that is preferred.
Feel free to email or comment if you are interested.